Fix for Thunderbird not opening
I have configured the Thunderbird email client, when I click on them, the link prevents me from opening. It may seem strange for some, because it makes it easy to open the posted link in the email, but it improves the security of the system. Some Thunderbird users can experience email links to open, though they want them to be available. If you are one of them, how to fix the problem in email client Note that this is just one of the solutions and it can not work for you. I suggest that you see the Mozilla Screenshot article for additional solutions that can help you solve it if a problem published here does not solve the problem for you
Open Thunderbird email program and wait till it is no longer useless.
- Click Tools> Options to open the settings. If you have only one Thunderbird button, click on the button and then on option.
- Switch to Advanced> Normal and click on Config editor here.
- Filter to copy and paste in the search field at the top.
- A value of false indicates that the third party will not open links in external clients.
- Double-click the value to set it to true
- Open the editor for now.
The change is effective immediately and you should be able to open the link in the default browser since that time. Note that this will only fix this issue if the value of the parameter was set at false start.
If that does not work, try the following options.
- Go back to the editor
- Filter for the word and set it to right with double-click (this is false by default).
We are here for your best technical support solution about Mozilla thunderbird issues, thunderbird email problems, thunderbird technical support number, Mozilla thunderbird support, thunderbird support contact number, thunderbird technical help, thunderbird technical support, mozilla thunderbird help, thunderbird email support. You can contact our best technical support expert team for your best solution of email related issues.
Call now +1-855-785-2511 toll-free